Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Published in PAGES Winter 2014

Exciting news! I am published in Cloth Paper Scissors' PAGES, Winter 2014 Issue and it's on newsstands now! I'm very proud of this issue. I explain how to make tiny paper lantern journals out of washi tape and sew them together to adorn a beautiful city skyline.



Inside each of the little washi lanterns are hidden journal pages.  I used circle-punches to help me out.



Wishes and dream and inspirational quotes can be found here.



In this article, I also share WATERCOLOR TIPS on making clean, luminous backgrounds like this.



Next time you see whimsical paper lanterns dangling against a starry night sky, you'll know there's a party on the rooftop! Come and join me!



A heartfelt thank you to Cloth Paper Scissors! I love working with you guys :).



PAGES (Volume 4) is a special issue that can be found at your local Barnes & Noble store, or you can go directly to the F&W Interweave publishers here.


Thanks for visiting!

Love,
Stephen & me

5 comments:

Carla (Color Heals Me) said...

Wonderful news. Congratulations! Love how you have the writing behind the circles. great idea!

jabbott said...

Well done Gina, that is fantastic news.I think its great too that your a mother.This gives all creative people hope who have choosen to be mothers, that our own passions can continue even when we have kids x

Sandi Keene said...

Congratulations!!

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Mike Ebrahimi said...

Thanks for taking the time to discuss this, I feel strongly about information and love learning more on this. If possible, as you gain expertise, it is extremely helpful for me. Would you mind updating your blog with more information?

Best Wishes From
SEM Singapore

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...