Thursday, January 2, 2014

2014 New Year Adventure!

I hope you're having a wonderful start to the new year. 
2013 was an amazing year. I know 2014 will continue to expand my heart for another awesome creative adventure! This includes writing more articles, doing more collaborative projects (so excited!), painting anything and everything that makes me happy, plus, setting up my on-line shop. Whew!

My wish---for all of us, really---is to keep chasing the light. That beautiful, passionate, heart-whisper(s), illuminating the way....believing what's possible. 

*******
Enjoy a flip-though of my "Gifts of Imperfection" art journal pages here. These pages were done while taking Brene Brown/Oprah's Life Class e-course in October 2013. Last month, Oprah's team contacted me (along with other classmates) to use my art in their future class promo. It was an honor and a thrill to be asked! You can learn all about Brene's e-course here.



Have a happy, healthy new year!

3 comments:

Robin said...

These are amazingly gorgeous..Love each and every one..you go girl..!

jabbott said...

Well done to you, you deserve to be recognised x

Love, Peace and Bliss said...

Wow! So beautiful! I am a fellow Wholehearted Brene Brown participant. Your pages are so bright and beautiful. -- Leslie

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...