Monday, April 21, 2014

I'm Published in Cloth Paper Scissors!

Hello! I sincerely hope all of you had a wonderful Easter holiday. 

Today I wanted to share my exciting news that I'll be published in Cloth Paper Scissors May/June 2014 issue! The article is really a jump-start on making patterns with watercolor and paint pens. 


Rainbow-itis runs deep in my bones.



I share what markers I use in my art journaling.



A heartfelt thank you to the folks at Interweave & Cloth Paper Scissors (FW Media). 

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats on being published in this way, Gina!

Cindy said...

How exciting! Congratulations!

LisaT said...

Looking forward to the article, congrats!

Jess said...

Fantastic Gina, well done! x x

Dara said...

Great work!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...