Saturday, March 22, 2014

I'm Published in Art Journaling!

I am excited, thrilled, and honored to be published in Somerset Studio's Art Journaling! This is their Spring 2014 issue that will hit newsstands April 1. You can pre-order it through Stampington & Company's website here (as well as view the Table of Contents). My complimentary copy arrived last night and I couldn't wait for the sun to come out this morning so I could take pictures. 

Nine glorious pages. My heart is about to burst. Enjoy a sneak peak :)

BTW my son dropped his milk nearby and splattered onto the magazine. I hugged him and said accidents happen. I'm so glad that: 1) the spillage occured after I took the photos and 2) the publisher offers 50% off issues for featured artists. Looks like I'll be calling them first thing on Monday to order more! LOL

Thanks for visiting, everyone.


Shayna Butler said...

Congrats, the spread looks wonderful, and so does your art!

Janet Ghio said...

Gorgeous pages and congratulations. I will have to check it out in person.

Kelly said...

My god, Gina - What a SPREAD! Congratulations!! It looks absolutely beautiful and I cannot wait to see it in person! yay yay yay yay yay yay!!!!

jabbott said...

Well done you, im very happy for you x

Peg Englishman said...

Congratulations Gina!!!! Your art is absolutely breathtaking! such beautiful colors :) I can't wait to get my issue!