Sunday, April 12, 2015

Special Offer from Cloth Paper Scissors - An Art Print by Me!

You guys!!! Cloth Paper Scissors (via Interweave Store) is now selling one of my prints 

This signed print measures 8.5" x 10.98” and has a semi-gloss finish. It is anchored on an 11” x 14” acid-free mat board. At $20, these prints arrive ready to frame!! They are very limited in stock, so hurry. And sorry, coupons cannot be applied to this item. [Credit: pretty sailboat paper was collaged out of Roben-Marie Smith's ART POPs cards]


Note: I also sell this print on my etsy store. The difference is my etsy print comes un-matted, uses 120 lb. premium paper, and has a Rumi quote written across the sky. This print runs a little thinner at 90 lb. (feels more like a full color poster print) and the sky lacks any writing on it. But it's still pretty and a great value without needing to buy a separate mat.


This sailboat painting changed my life...scanned right out of my art journal. And now a signed print can be yours to inspire your dreams. Thank you Universe! And thank you Cloth Paper Scissors!


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...