Thursday, March 7, 2013

Two-Page Spreads

Enjoy some 2-page spreads out of my new 7" x 10" watercolor journal. I kinda went crazy and super saturated my paintbrush with bright watercolors. I think it's because I have cabin fever....I want winter to be over, like yesterday. 







As you can see below, I have yet to stencil in "SUMMER" on this art journal page.


Part of the problem is that I don't know where to place my lettering! I wouldn't want its font to obstruct or cover-up anything pretty. Hmmmmm, what to do....what to do....


Thank you so much for stopping by.

2 comments:

Jess said...

Me too, I'm using lovely bright colours to cheer me up! These are so beautiful, I want to step into each of these wonderful places, especially summer!xx

Anonymous said...

your work is absolutely lovely and the colors are uplifting. I am subscribing to your blog. It's especially great to find someone who sees art journaling as I do.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...