Tuesday, March 12, 2013

My Studio Partner (Aww) & Tax Assistant (Not Really)

This is what my craft table currently looks like. It's on serious pause mode. I told myself that I cannot play until I get my taxes done. It's an incentive for a clinical-level procrastinator, aka me.



On a side note, I love my little studio partner.



He's great with colors!



He's also my tax assistant!


OK, maybe not. But he sure is cute.

******

Good luck everybody during tax season. As one artist-friend told me, he'd rather get a root canal. I couldn't agree more. At least they give you free floss with every dental visit....and floss makes great mixed-media background texture!

3 comments:

Jess said...

What a lovely little studio assistant, he really is so cute! Looks like he's going to be an artists like his mum! :) xx

Jenny said...

Your little boy is so precious in these pictures. I really miss those juicy thigh days. What a wonderful way for him to start his life - right in the middle of an art table, surrounded by paint and supplies! Gotta be good karma!

Uhlenbrock Cpa said...

If you are looking for Tax Preparation services in texas then You'll need an expert Dial (210) 701-1040.We are providing best corporate tax preparation in san antonio

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...