Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Ready for Lift Off! Three, Two, One....

I have an awesome life. I really do. But once in a while life's drama gets dumped on my plate. There are days I want a magic wand. Or better yet, a rocket ship that'll take me on an exciting space adventure! Maybe the moon is made out of cheese....or white chocolate! It's a critical mission to find out. Ha!


Alas, I'm still on planet Earth. Reality isn't so bad. It means I have art and art makes me sane. Painting helps me realize that I have all the resources I need to create something joyful. It's almost as if I am carving out a healthy space in my head to mull over things. I gain perspective. Inspiration & beauty fuels me up again. Then, with the last brushstroke, I'm reminded that everything's going to be okay.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...